We appreciate your co-operation in encouraging your child to wear their uniform. The uniform consists of:
- Navy school jumper, sweatshirt or cardigan
- Pale blue or white polo shirt
- Grey or black skirt or trousers
- Navy Fleece
- Black footwear
In warm weather, children may wear blue gingham school dresses or grey shorts.
Please order direct from The School Outfit using the website: www.theschooloutfit.co.uk
Please Note: Refunds are not possible for items embroidered with child’s initials so please ensure correct sizes are ordered.
For PE, children should wear
- Black trainers or plimsolls
- Black or navy shorts or jogging bottoms
- Plain blue t-shirts/sports top
Children are not permitted to wear beach wear, branded clothes or football strips for PE lessons.
What to bring to school
- An outdoor coat
- Reading book and diary
- Spelling log
- A water bottle
- A small backpack/bag
What not to bring to school
- Stationery items including a pencil case (these will be provided by the school).
- Mobile phones. Pupils are not allowed phones in school.
Please help us to help you by clearly marking all clothing, bags and personal possessions with your child’s name.