Here is a list of useful links for pupils, parents and carers.
Links for parents
Helping Your Child at Home
The WEDUC app is our main form of communication with parents and carers throughout the school week. Home learning activities , if needed , will be posted on the Home Learning section of the WEDUC app, outlining the weekly timetable for pupils. If you do not have WEDUC set up yet or are unsure of how to use this app, please contact the school office and we will be happy to help.
- White Rose Maths (no login required)
- My Maths (Individual Login provided in school)
- Rock Stars (Time Tables)
- Lexia Core 5 (Individual Login provided in school)
- SP and G (Individual Login provided in school)
- Oxford Owl (no login required)
- Letter Join (Individual Login provided in school)
- Discovery Education (Individual Login provided in school)
- Oak National Academy (no login required)
- Charanga Yumu (Individual Login provided in school)
- Kapow Primary (no login required)
- Ducksters (no login required)
Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
- SEND Pathfinder
- Achievement for All
- (GOV.uk) Supporting Pupils at School with Medical Conditions
- Durham SEND Information, Advice and Support Service
- County Durham Families Information Service
Links for Pupils
Durham Music Services
Durham Music Services aim to inspire young people in our communities to enjoy music throughout their lives. They provide a wide range of high quality musical educational opportunities aiming for the highest standards. Visit the Durham Music Services website for further information.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader to view our PDF documents on our website.